Greetings from OMBIKA: Indian Online Shopping Store!!!
Business Development is the core for the growing business and as an e-commerce marketplace sellers having very big role to the mission of OMBIKA. Business Development Team is responsible for the business growth of OMBIKA as well as for our Sellers Partner. As a Business Development Executive, you will be the face of OMBIKA.
- Alignment between Top Line and Bottom Line with Company Strategy.
- Making Development Plan after Market Visit by understanding the buyers insight, seasonality changes, competition from different marketplace etc.
- To analyze geographical sales demand with periodical review on brand performance and driving sellers relation.
- Developing joint plans with sellers to ensure appropriate investment budget for enhancing category growth and the return on investment for mutual benefits.
- Plan and design the launch of new product line.
- Monitor and evaluate success of launches.
- Assessing business performance by maintaining tracker to analyze GMV, sales achievement for events, promotions and product launches.
- End to end ownership of sellers’ business ensuring good fill rates, in-stock rates, vendor reconciliations, customer escalations and other operational issues.
- Drive category growth through innovation and new initiatives.
- Develop quarterly marketing calendar & manage various activation for category development; keeping mind in competitors activities.
- Making awareness for our e-commerce brand within sellers (manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, dealers, exporters, importers, retailers etc).
Role: Sellers Launch, Products Listing, Generating Sales, Procurement, Attracting Buyers etc.
No. of Position Open: 2 No. for each location
- Candidate should be from e-commerce background along with 2-6 year of experience in Business Development or Category Management.
- A Degree in Engineering or Economics or Similar Field with MBA in General management.
- A demonstrated record of leading team, hiring talent, team development.
- Excellent data analysis, data interpretation and first party problem solving approach.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment.
- Good Track Record in Past for Business Development.